Hello. You look amazing today. Those shoes really set off the redness of your eyes. Have I ever mentioned I love you? In a purely metrosexual way.
Ok ok. I know. I’m sorry. I’ve already blogged on this and you’re tired of seeing the button over there on the right hand side of the screen.
What can I say? I’m insecure and need my ego fed just like every other blog publisher.
With that in mind, I’m begging on bended knee asking politely if you would take a few minutes to vote for this blog in the Total Politics Best Blogs Poll 2010.
I’d love to find out if I make it anywhere near the poll list. There are a lot of great political blogs and I’ve voted for my favourites.
Most of them have a lot more readers than me. But do they love their readers as much? Do they cater for their every whim? Do they edit their rantings down to make sure readers don’t get a headache? No. No they don’t.
In fairness, neither do I often, but you should vote for me anyway. It’s probably tax deductible as an act of charity or something.
The rules are simple.
1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include at least FIVE blogs in your list, but please list ten if you can. If you include fewer than five, your vote will not count.
4. Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only vote once.
6. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents or based on UK politics are eligible. No blog will be excluded from voting.
7. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
8. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2010. Any votes received after that date will not count.